Prestashop 1.7 Module point of sale for phisic stores, charge, make tickets, refunds, the most completed POS for prestashop . Create all terminals you want.
Module verified, validated and certificated by Prestashop.
- MAIN FUNCTIONS OF MODULE
- You can create unlimited terminals asigned by ubications, stores etc.
- Assign employees to terminals.
- POS Point of Sale for Prestashop.
- Multi-device support. Works with PC, tablet or touch screens.
- Allows to connect thermic printer for tickets or code reader to improve your products scanning.
- Default tickets width: 60mm, 80mm, 100 mm.
- Cash register with history. Open or close the terminal and receive alerts when there is a mismatch.
- Search products by EAN, REFERENCE or name.
- Electronic copy of tickets. Decide if your customers want to receive their tickets by mail, paper or both of them.
- If you have electronic copy, it allows to download a mail list to send a mail to all customers.
- It allows to make refunds by scanning original ticket or introducing original number.
- Price customization by customer groups or terminal
- Customized main screen with favourite products.
- Easy creation or deletion of terminals.
- Electronic alerts for non authorized price changes.
- Customize your tickets with logo, employee, name or return policy.
- Allows to make REFUNDS or rectificative invoices, adding the stock back to the system.
- Manual Rectificative invoices or scanning barcodes to speed up the process.
- You will can controll all your sales in only one panel. Moreover you will have all histories of orders in Prestashop, allowing to filter by many fields.
- Manual Uso
- Demo Módulo Backend
- User: email@example.com Pass: demodemo
- To be able to use the POS, you must be an user of Prestashop Backoffice.
- Module Version Control.
- 07/02/2020 - v.1.0.0 Launching.
- 09/03/2020 - v.1.1.9 Customer creation and management fixes. Visual improvements on products with little or no images. Errors fixed when refunding customized products.
- 13/03/2020 - v.1.2.1 Bug fixes in the ticket printing. New “Partial refund” state. Code improvements and literal fixes.
- 23/03/2020 - v.1.2.2 Customer data validation before saving or creating. Better error handle inside the POS. Now the module icon is displayed in PS 1.6.X.
- 07/04/2020 - v.1.2.4 Fixed bugs.
- Roadmap of improvements:
- Gift tickets
- Sales stadistics (global sales,parent category, payment method)
Support and review of incidents
In case you have problems with a module, 4webs agrees to locate the problem provided it is for reasons attributable to our modules, 4webs not make adjustments for customer need or incompatibilities with other modules.
- For the purchase of any module is entitled to updates and support via tickets during the first 90 days from the date of purchase, the response time and review of incidents may vary between 24-48 hours.
- The module updates will appear on your client file where you have enabled the download module or upgrade.
- The hours of service and customer support on modules are Monday to Friday from 9am to 14pm.
- If you need urgent interventions or outside of these hours will cost 60 € per hour plus VAT.
- Once past the 90 days support and updates only those modules that have contracted the corresponding period of support, if you have not hired updates the customer must buy back the module will be given.
How can support on the modules?
- For 4webs can locate the problem it is essential to force the compilation and disable the cache.
- It is recommended to back up all files and database before installing any module.
- For help or support you can request opening a support ticket (registration required).. Open support ticket
4webs not responsible for any problems you may have a bad user configuration settings or manipulation of Prestashop hosting.