copy of Ticket intervention Prestashop 1 h.
Valid to all Prestashop versionsService offered to you by official Prestashop agency
After an initial diagnosis required, our support team made improvements to his shop (any configuration of the payment or shipping modules, changing the logo, setting buttons, handling problems with the implementation of a.csv files , etc.)
After an initial diagnosis required, our support team made improvements to your store Prestashop (any configuration of the payment or shipping modules, changing the logo, setting buttons, handling problems with the implementation of files. csv, etc.).
- FEATURES SUPPORT SERVICES
- Request within 24 hours during business hours.
- No expiration date.
- It corresponds to 1 hour site intervention (ie, two tickets purchased = 2 hours).
- Operations that require up to an hour of our support team.
- The answers to questions about the functional use of PrestaShop software by phone for an hour..
- Use fractions minimal intervention by 15 minutes, up to 4 different times by interventions purchased hour.
At the beginning of each intervention will be budgeted customer the number of hours required to complete all necessary modifications and improvements requested by the client.
- Ticket examples of intervention services:
- Small technical interventions.
- Password Recovery Back Office.
- VAT adjustment.
- Setting payment modules.
- Troubleshooting with images that are not shown.
- Language settings lenghty technical interventions (requiring multiple entries).
- Import problems. Csv.
- Problems with the configuration of the modules.
- Installation of topics or modules.
- Changing the cart display cart.
- Add or delete the basic information.
- Small graphic interventions.
- Change the logo.
- Change background image or background color.
- Changing link colors.
- Changing buttons.
- Long graphic interventions.
- The redesign of the buttons.
- Intervention style sheets.
- Terms and conditions
- To enable our consultants to offer the best possible service, you must provide the following information:
- FTP access.
- MySQL access.
- URL to access the administration part of the store.
- Your site's URL.
- E-mail and password to access the administration part of the store.