Module for Prestashop 1.6 and 1.7 that allow you to synchronice your products with Promofarma registering your productos for each brand. Moreover you will can add extra fields to your products and export them as well.
PromoFarma.com is the marketplace that group the catalogue of more than 500 pharmacies and others sellers in one web. Also is the bigger parapharmacy in Spain.
Verified, validated y certificated by PRESTASHOP.
- FEATURES OF MODULE
- Register products in Promofarma.
- Export products to csv.
- Import orders from Promofarma.
- Cron task to export periodically.
- Option to set a percentage to Promofarma price.
- Product export for each bran.
- Export combinations.
- Add extra fields to your products and export them.
- Upload automatically your csv to promofarma via FTP.
- Module version control
- 20/12/2019 - v.1.1.0 Launch.
Support and review of incidents
In case you have problems with a module, 4webs agrees to locate the problem provided it is for reasons attributable to our modules, 4webs not make adjustments for customer need or incompatibilities with other modules.
- For the purchase of any module is entitled to updates and support via tickets during the first 90 days from the date of purchase, the response time and review of incidents may vary between 24-48 hours.
- The module updates will appear on your client file where you have enabled the download module or upgrade.
- The hours of service and customer support on modules are Monday to Friday from 9am to 14pm.
- If you need urgent interventions or outside of these hours will cost 60 € per hour plus VAT.
- Once past the 90 days support and updates only those modules that have contracted the corresponding period of support, if you have not hired updates the customer must buy back the module will be given.
How can support on the modules?
- For 4webs can locate the problem it is essential to force the compilation and disable the cache.
- It is recommended to back up all files and database before installing any module.
- For help or support you can request opening a support ticket (registration required).. Open support ticket
4webs not responsible for any problems you may have a bad user configuration settings or manipulation of Prestashop hosting.