Export orders is a module developed by 4webs with the aim to allow export in files the orders between two dates and lot of filters like carrier used or current order state. Module include an option to organize columns in the exported file. With it, you can adapt it to any application that has to read it for example.
An efective function to export orders is a thing always needed in any online store. It helps you to organize, order register and maintenance of products stock. You can get and important need with this module right now.
- MAIN FUNCTIONALITIES OF MODULE
- Export your orders in csv or xlsx.
- Filter by a range of dates, customer group, order state, payment method and carrier.
- Compatible with multistore, allowing you to choose what stores you want to export its orders
- Module Control Version
- 31/10/2019 - v.1.2.0 Launch.
Support and review of incidents
In case you have problems with a module, 4webs agrees to locate the problem provided it is for reasons attributable to our modules, 4webs not make adjustments for customer need or incompatibilities with other modules.
- For the purchase of any module is entitled to updates and support via tickets during the first 90 days from the date of purchase, the response time and review of incidents may vary between 24-48 hours.
- The module updates will appear on your client file where you have enabled the download module or upgrade.
- The hours of service and customer support on modules are Monday to Friday from 9am to 14pm.
- If you need urgent interventions or outside of these hours will cost 60 € per hour plus VAT.
- Once past the 90 days support and updates only those modules that have contracted the corresponding period of support, if you have not hired updates the customer must buy back the module will be given.
How can support on the modules?
- For 4webs can locate the problem it is essential to force the compilation and disable the cache.
- It is recommended to back up all files and database before installing any module.
- For help or support you can request opening a support ticket (registration required).. Open support ticket
4webs not responsible for any problems you may have a bad user configuration settings or manipulation of Prestashop hosting.